THEME: OSUN Post COVID-19 Economic Recovery.
(Practical Solutions to transit from Pandemic to Proserity.)
You are to discuss the topic under any of the listed sub themes:
- Economic Diversification and Reflation strategies.
- Agriculture and Food Security.
- Indigenous medicine and health solutions.
- SME Development and Survival concepts.
- Innovation, Science and Technology.
Application is open to all Osun residents or indigenes in Tertiary institutions (Undergraduates& Postgraduates) within Nigeria.
- Entries must not be more than 1500 words.
- Competition opens on Tuesday, 21st of April, 2020.
- Deadline for submission is Tuesday, 5th of May, 2020.
- The best 3 entries:
1st Prize: Laptop Computer
2nd Prize: Palmtop Computer
3rd Prize: Computer Printer
- The best 3 essayists will discuss their papers on major Radio/TV stations of our media partners.
- The best 10 entries will be compiled for presentation to the State Government as youth contributions towards good governance.